What information do we collect?
We collect various kinds of information.
- Technical data. This is data pertaining to your computer, your visits to our website, and your use of our website. This includes but is not limited to: your IP address, your geographical location and your browser type. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- Communication Data. Any information you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, social media messaging, texts, phone calls, social media posting or any other methods used. We also collect information using in depth questionnaires for our wedding clients to collect information about your wedding day.
- Customer Data. This includes information relating to any purchase of services and/or goods. Including but not limited to: your name, your billing address, delivery address, your email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
- Marketing Data. This refers to information about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your preferred methods of communications. We use this data to enable you to partake in any promotions we may have, to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you, and to measure or/and understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- We also collect other information that you choose to send to us.
We collect ‘Device Information’ using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How are we using your data?
- Technical Data. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Communication Data. We use the contact form (personal) information that we collect to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- For record-keeping.
- Gather information about your wedding / photography session to better enable us to provide our services to you.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Customer Data. We use this data to uphold contracts between us and our clients and to enable us to enter into such contracts.
- Marketing Data. We use this data to enable us to study how customers use our products and services and to develop our business.
We also use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We may use all the various kinds of data we collect to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook ads, instagram ads, google ads or other advertisements). We also use it to measure the effectiveness of our advertising. Our legal grounds for doing so, are to enable us to develop our business.
Who is collecting your data?
- WeddingsByUttam – Us.
- We use Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Google Analytics to helps us to understand how our customers use our website and Google Adwords draws new clients to our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
If you’d like to you can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
These companies will have their own privacy policies that you should read and become familiar with.
Additionally, we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide technical support.
- Professional advisers including but not limited to accountants, lawyers and insurers
- Government bodies.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
From time to time we may feature links to external websites. These websites will have their own privacy policies with which you should become accustomed if you so choose.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In these cases, WeddingsByUttam may also refuse to comply with your request. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.